Rob Warren has been managing businesses and income property portfolios since 1978. He received a Bachelor’s Degree in both Economics and Political Science from the University of California at Irvine in 1981. He also has earned, with distinction, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from National University in San Diego, California in 1990. He has maintained an active California Real Estate Broker’s license since 1981. He has personally served as a Superior Court rents and profits receiver for income property in California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Oklahoma, Alabama and New Mexico in well over 300 cases. He has also received the Certified Property Manager (CPM®) designation awarded through the Institute of Real Estate Management. Since 1988, he has acted as co-owner, President and Director of Operations for R & K Interests, Inc. DBA Investors’ Property Services (IPS) – CA DRE license #00842521. IPS is an Accredited Management Organization through the Institute of Real Estate Management. He has personally supervised a multi-million dollar property portfolio including such diversified assets as multifamily, office complex, shopping center, condominium association, medical office, assisted living and hotel/motel businesses with an emphasis on non-performing assets owned or controlled by financial institutions, state court receiverships, and bankruptcy court authorities. Over the past thirty years, Warren has directed the management of:
- Over 30,000 multifamily units ranging in single location size in excess of 600 units; including substantial renovation and market repositioning of properties;
- Over 10 million square feet of commercial and retail space ranging in single location size from 5,000 sq. feet to over 200,000 square feet and including specialty business operations such as indoor swap meets and gas station and car wash/mini market operations.
- Over 75 limited and full-service hotels and motels including restaurant and food and beverage operations.
- Business operations including restaurant, lounge, manufacturing, construction and retail sales.
- He has sold property at the direction of the court.
Investors’ Property Services was formed in 1980 and serves private and institutional clients. It manages properties in multiple states and has approximately 100 employees. It maintains a five million-dollar general liability policy, a two million-dollar workers compensation policy, and a $1,000,000 fidelity bond in addition to the receivership bonds required by the court. The company services private clients as well as institutional clients, and has been a receiver and property manager for a variety of well known institutions and special servicers. Warren’s ownership and development of Investors’ Property Services gives him a superior flexibility in administering and directing receivership cases. Personnel are familiar with quick property takeovers, inventories, staff analyses, budget preparations and marketing plans – especially in the difficult environments associated with receivership or foreclosure cases. Warren has taught property management at California State Polytechnic University, is a past co-chair of the Los Angeles/Orange County chapter of the California Receiver’s Forum and a past president of the Institute of Real Estate Management Orange County Chapter #91.