MBI Consulting Group, Inc.
3300 Sunset Blvd., Suite 200
Rocklin, CA 95677
Mike Brumbaugh, President of MBI Consulting Group, Inc. (MBI), has over 30 years in the real estate development, construction and lending/finance industry. His experience provides a comprehensive and cost effective approach as a Court Appointed Receiver to rents and profits, equity, post-judgment and health and safety code receiverships. The company also offers complete asset/business management, development, operations, marketing and expert witness services for lenders/creditors, attorneys, businesses, property owners, developers and builders. Mr. Brumbaugh is a Licensed Professional Fiduciary, has been an Expert Witness and has been Court Appointed as a Provisional Director and a Referee.
Mr. Brumbaugh’s career has included numerous senior management positions with several major firms and institutions, overseeing operations, projects and assets both in Northern and Southern California. His expertise covers all facets of business operations, and real estate development, management and construction from acquisition of bare land to occupancy of the end user. He has been responsible for the acquisition, management and development of over 20 major land development projects throughout Northern California and has been directly responsible for the construction and management of over 3 million square feet of space including office, retail and industrial projects. His experience also includes the areas of hotel and restaurant operations, senior independent and assisted living operations, health and safety code cases, agricultural farming and ranch operations, and manufacturing and distribution.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Operations, including management, accounting, inventory control and disposition.
- Property Management – Commercial Office, Retail and Residential Properties.
- Development, Project and Construction Management
- Land Use, Entitlements and Permitting Assessments
- Environmental, Wetlands and Water Rights Assessments/Permitting with Federal & State Agencies
- Marketing and Dispositions
- Hotel/Motel/Restaurant/Bar Operations and Management
- Marina Operations and Management
- Agricultural Farming and Ranch Operations and Management
- Quarry Operations and Management
- Manufacturing and Distribution Operations and Management
- Medical Office/Assisted Living Operations and Management
MBA in Real Estate, Golden Gate University, San Francisco
B.S. in Real Estate and Land Use Affairs, California State University, Sacramento
Loyola III (2009) – CRF Receivership Law & Practice
Loyola IV (2011) – CRF Advanced Receivership Law and Practice
Loyola V (2013) & Loyola VI (2015) – CRF Advanced Receivership Law and Practice, Complex Cases
CSU Fullerton (2014) – Standards & Practices in Prof. Fiduciary Mgmt. / Trust Administration
Professional Affiliations and Licenses:
California Receivers Forum, Sacramento Valley Chapter (2012-2015 President/Chair of Board of Directors)
Professional Fiduciary Assoc. of CA / Risk Management Assoc. / Turnaround Management Assoc.
California Licensed Professional Fiduciary – Since 2015
California Real Estate Broker’s License – Since 1984
California General Building Contractors License – Since 1987